Dean of Students
Reporting to the Principal and working closely with the Registrar, Vice Principal, Faculty Deans, Heads of Department, Chaplain and Wardens, the Dean of Students is responsible for students’ welfare and discipline and helps students to achieve their full potential in line with University rules and regulations.
- aCoordinating students’ counseling services with the help of the Chaplain;
- Serving as liaison between Administration and students;
- Helping needy students to secure loans or identify sponsors if they have problems in paying fees;
- Coordinating students’ accommodation and catering services management;
- Coordinating students recreational and sporting activities;
- Regulating students organizations, clubs and societies;
- Providing guidance on orientation of students;
- Maintaining the discipline of students;
- Assisting students in developing strategies to advance their welfare.
Qualifications and Experience
- Advanced degree in any field of study;
- Counseling certificate or skills;
- Passion for the Youth.
Method of Application
Application letters together with curriculum vitae must be addressed to: