Centre Coordinator for Continuing Education Centre - Lilongwe Campus (2 Year Contract)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the following vacant position tenable at The Polytechnic, a Constituent College of the University of Malawi.
- Facilitating students admissions
- Preparing academic schedules for new students
- Marketing the Centre’s products
- Facilitating student registration
- Maintaining an up to date data base of both students and lecturers
- Compiling academic, programmes and courses data for publication in bulletins and catalogues
- Advising prospective students on courses offered in the Centre.
- Preparing class schedules with room assignments
- Facilitating examination administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education/Business Administration or related field from a reputable and recognized university
- 4 years’ experience in a similar position
- High marketing skills
Method of Application
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with three traceable referees should be sent by Friday 15th December, 2017 to:
Private Bag 303