Society of Anglican Students
|0888368676 / 0888102466 / 0882130068
It has an elected executive committee comprising of a chairperson, two secretaries, a publicity secretary, treasurer, prayer director, activities director, evangelism director, and secondary schools coordinator.
Meet every Tuesday from 6:00pm for prayers, Thursday for intercessions, and Friday for bible study. Other activities include night of prayers, get-togethers, church visits, hospital visits, orphanage visits, and secondary school visits
- To call students to a personal faith in God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit) by providing weekly campus fellowships to all members, some of whom could not feel obliged to attend non-Anglican fellowships.
- To deepen the spiritual life of students through prayer, Bible study and worship, leading to better Christian growth.
- To bring members to division fellowships with each other at the college campus and other institutions, thereby enhancing brotherly love.
- To shape responsible members of the Church in preparation for Church leadership roles.
- To help members become stable Christians in the face of growing varied and conflicting doctrines so that they may become ambassadors of Christ.
- To promote interaction between SAS members in various colleges and secondary schools.
- To facilitate satisfactory co-operation between the mother Church and students.
Knowing Christ and making him known to others