Association Of Education Business Students
|Contacts||0888 589 145 / 0881 247 079 / 0993 623 085 firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Official Website||Coming soon!|
The grouping was established in 2014 with the aim of bringing EBS students together. There was a need to motivate EBS students, and the introduction of ABES provided a bridge of cooperation among them.
- To provide a platform where students are guided and directed in terms of business education careers
- To clear misconceptions associated with business education. EBS borrows various aspects from different departments as such ABES is there to address and clear these misconceptions.
- To act as a bridge between EBS students and alumni.
- To promote interactions among EBS students and help one another where need arises.
- To provide a link between EBS and Poly community.
- Organizing education visits
- Consolidating career talks between alumni community, entrepreneurs and EBS students
- Organizing welcoming functions for EBS first year students.
- Recognition of ABES day where students participate in different activities such as sports
- Helping in organizing symposiums and farewell functions for finales
PRESIDENT - Daniel Macfarry
VICE PRESIDENT - Felix Msowoya
GENERAL SECRETARY - Newton Botolo
PUBLICITY SECRETARY - Favour Muula
FINANCIAL CONTROLLER - Wilson Benard
FUNDRAISING DIRECTOR - Chikondi Sumane
EXECUTIVE MEMBERS - All EBS class representatives