Invitation to bid: Supply of Laboratory Equipment
SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (SDP)
INVITATION TO BID (ITB) SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF MINING ENGINEERING LABORATORY EQUIPMENT
INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (ICB)
Procurement Reference Number P/SDP/2019
- The Government of Malawi has secured funding from the World Bank under the Skills Development Project (SDP). The Polytechnic, a constituent college of the University of Malawi, as one of the beneficiaries of the funding, intends to apply part of the funds to procure mining engineering laboratory equipment and now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders. Bidders are free to bid for a single, a combination of lots or all lots. However, bidders shall be required to bid for all items in a lot.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance through International Competitive Bidding (ITB) procedures contained in the Government of Malawi’s Public Procurement Laws and Regulations and are open to all interested bidders.
- Eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect bidding documents from the Procurement Department at the following address during office hours from 8.00am to 4.30pm :
The Procurement Officer,
Private Bag 303,
Chichiri, Blantyre 3,
Phone: 01 870 604, Email: email@example.com.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased from the Polytechnic Accounts at a non-refundable fee of K5, 000.00 payable in cash. Bidders should then collect their bidding documents from the Procurement Department after presenting a receipt as proof of payment.
- Sealed bids clearly marked “Tender for Mining Engineering Laboratory Equipment” must be deposited in the tender box at the Polytechnic Porters Lodge to the address below. This should be before or at 14.00 hours Malawian time on 20th February 2019 and this shall also mark the opening time for bids where bidders or their appointed representatives shall be free to attend. Late bids shall be rejected.
Internal Procurement and Disposal Committee
Private Bag 303